Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Marci so I am supposed to post the fourth picture from the fourth folder in my pictures. This was Easter 2004 at the scrapbook store. Wow! Those were crazy days, I look back and wonder how on earth we survived running that store and keeping up with all our kids! There are things I miss about the store (trips Marci and I took together, the friends we made, teaching classes, and scrapbooking) but I do not miss the craziness of it all. The funny thing about these pictures is who is in the bunny suit...KATRINA!!! Was that in your job description? I tag Katrina, Lindsey, Krisann, Niki, and Brooke. Kate was about 9 months old.
After we took the pictures, Emily said, "Mom, the Easter Bunny's voice sounds like Katrina!" We couldn't pull one over on her. She was 5 years old.
I love this picture of Maggie, she was at that age when she did not like any character whether it was Santa, Chuck E Cheese, or the Easter Bunny! I finally convinced her to sit on the bench which she agreed to as long as the Easter Bunny did not touch her! She was 3.
Conner was 7, he was always such a trooper when it came to picture taking.

3 comments:

Jared and Niki said...

Katrina is such a good sport! Lori, I don't know how you did it either! Amazing!

The Smith's said...

I just like to think we were absolutely crazy...i have great memories and actually miss many parts of the 5 years. The kids have grown so much. It is hard to imagine we started that with only Conner and now between the 2 of us we have 10!! Crazy! Can't wait to be close again. Pray that we can sell this house but it is not looking so great!

Marci

Katrina said...

What memories! I have to say that oddly enough I enjoyed being the Easter bunny :) I remember that conversation with Emily! I didn't know what to say when she guessed who I was. Such fun memories! I miss the store and everyone I worked with!!!