Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassie!

Today is Cassie's birthday! She started babysitting for us years ago and became part of our family. We have had so many fun experiences and unfortunately I am really bad at taking pictures but I did find some old pictures of our vacation to Park City. Look how young Davis and Maggie are, was it really that long ago!? I have a picture of Cassie and I on the Bobsled but I can't find it, that was an adventure! We stayed in an amazing town house and had fun shopping, swimming, hot tubing, hiking, and lots of driving (we had to go see the dinosaur museum!)
Tara and Cassie Babysitting
Making Christmas cookies, no wonder the kids loved to have Cassie babysit!
Cassie came to visit us in Chicago shortly after we moved here. Sorry about the picture Cassie, I know you hated that coat! It was spring break and who would think it would be freezing so Cassie borrowed Cory's coat. We had fun hanging out on Navy Pier and we had the place to ourselves because it was so cold.
We have enjoyed hours of Guitar Hero and I think I may have even beat Cassie a couple of times (ok, maybe not, she's really good!) We have so many fun memories together shopping, pedicures, hair cuts, eating at yummy restaurants (I've had to force Cassie to try new things on a few occasions! :D), running the 4th of July race, working out at the gym and just hanging out, we miss you Cassie! Happy Birthday, we love you!

3 comments:

Nikki A. said...

Hi Lori! I saw that last pic and had to laugh. That was such a fun day! Your lil Clare is absolutely darling. She's Maggie #2. It's good to see your cute fam :)

The White Family said...

Thanks! We did have some fun times with guitar hero! I hope all is well with you guys, how's Utah?

Nikki A. said...

Utah is wonderful! We feel so old being in Provo again, but there's this whole alive vibe - it's great. Nothing like being in Cougar country again :) Your family is so cute! They are growing up too fast. I can't believe you have 6 kids, lol. Keep in touch :)