Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where does time go?

As we were watching conference today, I looked down and noticed how much bigger Conner's foot is than mine, it's amazing how fast our kids grow up! I loved President Monson's talk about enjoying the moment and making memories today. It is so easy to get caught up in our busy schedules that we forget to enjoy the little things in life. Like our prophet said, before we know it our kids will be grown and out of the house and we will miss the toys all over the floor...we need to find joy in every moment.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh my goodness... his feet are long! I'm so glad you found my blog. Hi to Cory!

Krisann Charles said...

I know Conner is lovin being taller than people like me. I remember when he had the same size foot as me.... but that was years ago!

The Wilson Family said...

Okay so Conner has Cory's feet. I feel like I'm looking at my brothers feet when I saw that picture.

Greg and Tammy said...

LORI!! This is Tammy (Krebs) Adams! WOW! I found your blog through Emilie's and am so pumped! It has been too long! Your family is beautiful! I spent the last day reading up on your life.... at least what you have on the blog. I got married in 2003 and my husband and I live in Arizona. We had our first baby, Emma in January of this year. Glad we can stay in better touch through blogs! You'll recognize some of the names of my "friends" list that you may enjoy catching up on. My brothers are both there as is Rachel Kearl. :)

Greg and Tammy said...

BTW, you can check out our blog anytime at: gregandtammyadams.blogspot.com