Cory is always teasing me about the kids all looking like him so I ran across this website and thought it might be kind of fun just to see what the results were. Sorry Cory... it's official.... they all look like me! :-)
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Historical photos - Research family history
6 comments:
Obviously Lori has the more dominant genes in the family...
Marci
How fun! No more room to argue the results are official. I'm going to try this out with Zackary.
What a neat idea! If I steal the idea I will give you the credit.
I love this. IT is good that the kiddos look like you. Cory would make a pretty ugly girl. They did get some nice features from him though. All you kids are adorable!!
we will have to do this too...what will happen...hummmm.
I thought for sure Emily would have the highest % toward your looks Lori, how did Conner beat him out?
sorry about that typo Emily!
Post a Comment