Clare is starting to wake up a little more now although she usually doesn't stay awake for more than an hour at a time. She is sleeping more at night which is a relief. The kids are still crazy about her and beg to hold her all the time. She is starting to smile more and trying to coo a little bit. She is so much fun, I am loving every minute.
2 comments:
She's Cory's little twin! Glad you guys are getting some sleep. When are you coming to visit us? We want to see you and meet Clare.
I agree with Brooke, I think she looks a lot like Cory. But in a baby girl cute kind of way. :) I miss teaching your kids, they were so fun. Looks like you guys have a very busy, happy life! I'm loving the blogging world, checking everyone out and getting caught up. Thanks for your sweet post. U2's version of Unchained Melody is something I hadn't heard until I met Nate, and to be honest I'm not sure where he got it from! Anyway, Clare looks as sweet as can be. I'm glad she's starting to sleep longer for you, that makes all the difference.
Post a Comment