Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cosley Zoo

There's a cute little zoo in Wheaton that just has a few animals but the kids love it and it's free so we went to walk around and pick out some pumpkins. It's supposed to rain this weekend and I've been dying to get some pumpkins on my front porch so I thought we better go ahead and grab some.


Emily says she found the PERFECT pumpkin!


Conner was very proud of his 40 lb pumpkin, the cashier told us that was the biggest one she's seen so far which made Conner's day.



Davis was happy with a tiny one he could carry by himself.




They have a little area for the kids to play so we couldn't resist this photo op






Conner is always so helpful when I take the kids out by myself. He is showing Davis the deer. After Cosley Zoo, we went to Culver's for dinner.





3 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

So cute, your kids are the best. Looks like you guys had a great time! We miss you here. :)

Parrott Family said...

It is fun to see your fun pumpkin pics. I love seeing what you all are up to there. We miss you tons!! Keep in touch. Clare is such a cutie. Are you all going to KY for Christmas? I hope so. It would be so fun to see you.

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss the Cosley Zoo!