Tuesday, September 23, 2008

There's funny dreams in my head

I was fixing Kate's hair this morning and she started giggling so I asked her what was so funny and she said, "When I close my eyes, there's funny dreams in my head"

5 comments:

Krisann Charles said...

Kate is sucha cutie. We enjoy your blog. I need info on those temple pics! I need to call you Lori! Miss you all-

Katrina said...

Ahhh, the things that make kids giggle. Too cute Kate!

Isaac and Leanne said...

LORI! Holy COW your kids have grown up! I looked at your picture and was like, who is that tall kid standing next to Cory? Oh, just Connor.. crazy! I'm so happy you guys were able to come to the wedding, it was wonderful having you there. Miss you guys!

-Leanne

The Wilson Family said...

Hey last night we were driving past your old house and I was taking Logan Hudson home. I said I missed you all and Logan said. They were good times. Give Kate a big kiss and tell her I love her. She's so funny.

Parrott Family said...

Lori,
I found your blog. It is so fun to see you and all the kids. We miss your family like crazy. The baby Clare is so cute!!! I can't believe that you have 6 now. Keep in touch. We will be coming to Ky for the holidays- hopefully we can meet up then. love tons!! Emilie