Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anna Clare has arrived!

I am finally jumping on the blog bandwagon and figured I should start with Clare's birth. We are so excited to have another little girl, she is only a day old here. She was born August 13th and weighed 8 lbs 7 oz. It is such a miracle and just as amazing with every child.
The kids were so excited to meet their new sister! My labor was longer than expected so they had to wait until the following day to come see her which did not go over to well. They were fighting about who got to hold her so we had to time them to make sure everyone got their share of baby time. Clare is in a bundling blanket, it kind of looks like a straight jacket,huh?
The delivery was long and the epideral didn't work right but no major complications and Clare is doing great. I was excited to have my parents in town. Pepa stayed at home with the kids and Mimi helped me through the delivery.




This was taken the first few days home from the hospital. I am very excited she takes a binky, hopefully she doesn't get sick of it!

1 comment:

Ammon and Brooke said...

You ALWAYS look way to beautiful in the hospital. Congrats on Clare!