Conner's Cross Country Meet
This is Conner's second year on the Cross Country team. They run after school every day and have one or two meets a week.
This was their second meet this year. They run 1 1/2 miles at the meet and 3 miles during most practices.
7 comments:
Lori - your family is so beautiful! We miss you so much here. Congratulations on your newest! Hope to see you soon! xoxo-Amy
Okay so I have to admit I love your blog better than mine. I had to copy off a lot of things. That's why I love you so much. You alway make me improve myself. We miss you. Love ya, Lindsey
Lori, I am so glad you have a blog now. I love your hair that way, I haven't seen it cut like that, it has probably been like that a while. Its sad I haven't seen you for so long! Miss you. nik
Hi Lori! Oh my goodness your kids are getting so big!! Congratulations on the arrival of Clare (already a month)! She's adorable. I'm glad I finally have everything set up so I can leave comments and keep in touch :)
All you girls are holding out on me...i had no idea you and lindsey and katrina all had blogs!!
Your family is beautiful and you look awesome! Cute hair...i am hoping to come up soon. The house is on the market so hopefully it will happen soon.
Can't wait to meet baby Claire in person!
Marci
Sorry - Baby Clare! Oops...
awsome conner, i miss you
-maddy
Post a Comment