I usually swaddle Clare really tight when I put her to bed but this time I just layed her down while I went to get ready for church, when I came back she was all sprawled out, sound asleep.
Lori! You had another beautiful baby!! I found you through the Haye's blog. Are you guys still in KY? We're in OK now. I've got 3 little boys now. I don't have my blog listed, but it's www.christensen-chaos.blogspot.com I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys now!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see her she is so cute.
Lori! You had another beautiful baby!! I found you through the Haye's blog. Are you guys still in KY? We're in OK now. I've got 3 little boys now. I don't have my blog listed, but it's www.christensen-chaos.blogspot.com
I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys now!
Post a Comment