Saturday, April 4, 2009

Then and Now

Cory and I brought the kids to the city and met Ginger (my college roommate) and Elliott Parker and their kids at the Field museum. We had a great time, all 10 kids were very well behaved and it was great to see Ginger again. I thought it would be fun to compare a picture from BYU 93-94 to a picture of us today. What do you think? Have the last 16 years been kind to us? It's funny to see the difference because I feel exactly the same but looking back, I think we look like little kids! (I guess we were!)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Haha, that first photo is awesome. That must be freshman year!
We had a great time with you all. Your children are beautiful and so well behaved! I can't believe how cool you and Cory handle six kids! You make it look easy!
Thanks for hanging out with us. Call us next time you will be passing through!

Isaac and Leanne said...

Lori, you will ALWAYS look young. I can only hope I age as well as you.. and look so great after all those kids! :)