Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sledding

Although the winters are way too cold and long in Chicago, it is fun to have so much snow for the kids to play in all winter. Some friends of ours have a great sledding hill right by their house so on Christmas Eve we all went sledding together. I was able to put Clare down for a nap (one of my friends is pregnant and was not interested in sledding so she stayed home) and go sledding with the kids. Kate surprised me, this was her first time sledding and she was completely fearless.
Emily and Maggie


Davis was more interested in building a snowman than sledding! He did go down the hill a couple of times with me but never did go by himself.

Conner




All the dads and most of the kids (I think two were at the house)



3 comments:

Jared and Niki said...

This looks like so much fun! I also LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog of all your kids. I can't beleive EVERYONE is smiling!

Parrott Family said...

What a fun winter adventure. Your kids are going to have such fun memories.

The Wilson Family said...

That looks so fun. All we can do in Kentucky is Ice block and that's not as fun.