Six Kids!!!!!
I am asked on a daily basis how I manage six kids and sometimes I wonder if I am managing six kids or are we just in survival mode from day to day. I have been feeling a little overwhelmed lately and it was nice to read Kristen Christensen's blog about livin the dream. I am living my dream of being a mom and staying home with my kids. It can be very crazy at times and at the end of the day I often wish I had been a better mom that day but we always have tomorrow to try to be better. My kids have been wonderful about helping out as we have been adjusting to a new baby in the house and they are all completely crazy about her. Can you tell from the picture that Kate can never get enough of Clare! I am so thankful for 6 beautiful, healthy kids. (especially right now when 3 of them are in bed asleep, and three of them are at church with Cory. Even just a few minutes of alone time is very precious these days!!)
7 comments:
Lori, you are the best mom! Your kids are all so lucky. You are totally living the dream, even though it is hard to remember sometimes. Your kids are all so cute in that picture!
Seriously Lori- I am not sure how you do it but you do a great job! You have sweet kids and everyone always looks cute- that's an accomplishment. I am amazed with anyone who has kids but especially lots of kids (6 falls into that category). You're super woman!
Lori--You're so awesome! I know just how you feel! Well, not exactly. I only have four kids and I still get overwhelmed. Just keep on going, that's my motto!
Lori you have such beautiful kids. I really admire you and your motherly skills. You pull everything off so gracefully and make it all look so easy. Hopefully that rubs off on me. Glad you got a few minutes of peace, you deserve it. Sorry I didn't get to the girls night. I figured you were in the movie by the time I got the message that's why i didn't call back. I was very confused about the dates apparently. Wish I got to see you girls more.
Lori... you're my hero! Seriously that's awesome! I want a big family too but I'm wondering how I'm ever gonna get there sometimes!! .... you're great! love you guys!
Hey Lori I love your kids. I only wish you live 5 min from me still. We miss you all so much. Come home.
Post a Comment